November CREATE is here!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Oh what a happy beautiful day! 
 I am so excited to share the November issue of Scrapbook Generation's CREATE with you!

In case you missed it, I have been invited to continue on with the new CREATE team through 2015!!  You will see the announcment in the pages of this issue along with introductions of all the team members.
To say I am over the moon excited would be an understatement!

HERE is the link to the latest issue of the best digital scrapbook magazine out there (I'm not biased or anything, right?!?)

I created a 2 page layout based on a sketch provided by Allison Davis. 
Here is a sneak peek:

***Bella Blvd Hello Autumn collection***

I also created a book mark based off of a card sketch.  
Another sneak peek:


To see the full reveal you will have to click on the link above and check out the magazine.  It's completely free to view or even download.  Now to use a well known quote, JUST DO IT!

2 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love your sneak peek! I have to admit I haven't had time to download the newest Create....need to get to loaded soon! Congratulations on being on the Design Team again....love seeing your work!

Chark said...

congrats! thanks for introducing me to the mag!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS