POP! Goes my Andrew

Thursday, October 2, 2014

You ready to play some Bingo?  At Scrap Our Stash this month, you can!  

***Echo Park Little Boy collection***

Here is the bingo card we were given: 



If you have not played scrap bingo before, the rules are pretty simple.  You just need to choose a row and use everything in that row on your layout.  Then tell which row you chose.  As with regular bingo, it can be vertical, horizontal or diagonal!
I chose the second horizontal row from the bottom.  I think it's pretty easy to see where everything is!


I also created this page for Child's Play Challenges.  This month our first inspiration is a classic toy---Jack in the Box!
I think you can see where I went with this one.  The toy made me think of the many times my boys would play in large boxes that made their way into our home one way or another.  These photos are from Andrew's 2nd birthday.  He received a shopping cart---which he loved---but not until after he was finished playing with the box.  My title comes from the end of the tune that a Jack in the Box usually plays---Pop, goes the weasel!  Sound familiar?


Now head on over to Scrap Our Stash and Child's Play and show us what you can create.  Dont forget to upload and share!

10-23-14 Addendum:
I would like to share this layout with Paper Issues for their current issue
Woodn't You Know, It's Fall 
I have included several wooden shapes on this layout---stars, camera and a speech bubble.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

So Cute! Loved the misted stars, splatter, and stitching on the background paper! Also, love the chevrons and all the layering.....neat title!

Mendi said...

Your layout turned out super cute! Loving the misted stars in your background! :)

Tiras de Papeles said...

ooohhh!!! it´s beautiful, you´ve a new follower from España, besos.

Monique Liedtke said...

Such a fun layout!! Love the colors and the papers you used! I scrapped photos of my youngest doing the same thing :) !

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS