I love October---and CREATE magazine!

Monday, October 13, 2014

Yes, yes, yes...you probably get tired of hearing me rave about Scrapbook Generation's CREATE  magazine but it really is THAT good.  And not just because I'm in it...ha, ha...

Anyway, here is the link to the mag: October CREATE

And here are some sneek peaks at what I have to share in case you are not convinced yet to check it out!

A two page layout for the October color challenge

A card from the October tag sketch

Do I have your interest piqued now?  Hopefully!  Don't stall any longer...click on the link above to check out the full reveal and also all the other beautiful creations made by the rest of the team.

Happy browsing!!

2 comments:

Lyne Blodgett said...

I just wish it was printable!

Monique Liedtke said...

I totally agree .... awesome magazine!!! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS