The BIG Slice

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I've been slowly plucking away at the huge volume of photos that I took while we vacationed in Disneyland in 2012.  I don't know that I have shared very many yet as some of them are not truly complete (ie., they need journaling or an embellishment or a title, etc.).  

All that said, I do have one to share with you today.


You are probably thinking, "what does pizza have to do with Disneyland?"  Well, you do have to eat while you are on vacation, right?  This was the first meal we had after a long day of travel.  We checked into the hotel and then headed toward Disneyland through Downtown Disney and found this pizza place.  The slices were HUGE!!!  So of course, we had to eat there and, of course, I had to take a photo (or two!) and scrap them.

This layout is my reveal today at Scrap Our Stash.  The challenge is to use school themed products.  You pick items from two lists and create a layout that can be school themed or not.  Obviously, mine is not.  But it is about the size of the pizza.  So I thought the numbers and ruler fit in very nicely.  

For my challenge I used:
List A - lined paper (my background)
List B - ruler, paper clip, library card, numbers, alphas

As a bonus I also threw in a piece of paper that I punched using my notebook border punch.  And then there is the washi tape...like scotch tape only prettier, right?

I hope you will join me at Scrap Our Stash for this challenge and many more.  They always have great prizes up for grabs so come check it out!

9/19/14:  Paper Issues has a new issue up---ANYTHING GOES!!  This issue is sponsored by Whisker Graphics. I decided to share this one there. Thanks Paper Issues!!

.

2 comments:

Ladyofthelake318 said...

This is adorable! Love it! Great use of the back to school supplies --And that slice is huge!

Lyne Blodgett said...

Very cute!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS