September CREATE

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Yes, it's time again for another great issue of Scrapbook Generation's CREATE magazine!  It's all digital and all free...all the time.  It went live a few days ago but it's never too late to pull up a cozy chair and settle in.  Then prepare to be inspired!

Here are a couple of sneak peeks at what I created this month:



I'm pretty excited about these projects so I hope you will check out the magazine for the full reveal.  If you like them, come back here and leave me a comment (there's a link back to my blog right on the page next to my project---neat, huh?).  That would be awesome...and totally make my day!  Thanks :-)

2 comments:

Ladyofthelake318 said...

I have some of that Bo Bunny paper (Surf's Up?) LOVE it. Wish I'd gotten more. Can't wait to see the whole projects!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love the bright colors, the neat & clean lines, and fun journaling! Also, love the Create magazine....love the fact that I can upload it to my computer and don't have magazines all of the place. A fun layout!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS