Me & My Boy

Saturday, August 2, 2014

It's a new month which means Scrap Our Stash is up with a new challenge! 
You've heard of the selfie, right?  The ladies at SOS have challenged us to use a selfie-type photo for our layout.  The stash part of the challenge is to use a pre-made frame.  

*** Simple Stories SN@P collection***

I love selfies.  Well, let me clarify that statement.  I like seeing other people's selfies.  I would love to take good selfies of myself (who else?) but I don't.  I practice...however, to date, the good selfie has eluded me.  This particular photo is not exactly a selfie.  But it is of myself (and my boy) and taken with my phone...by my mom. I would have certainly taken it myself---that was my intention---had she not offered.  In essence though, it is a selfie.  So I went ahead and used it for my challenge anyway.  My stash frame is the wood veneer poloroid with the pink heart in it.

Do you have some selfies that need to be scrapped?  If so, head on over to Scrap Our Stash for this month's challenge.  Be sure to upload to the link in the sidebar for your chance to win the monthly prize!

9/19/14:  Paper Issues has a new issue up---ANYTHING GOES!!  This issue is sponsored by Whisker Graphics. I decided to share this one there. Thanks Paper Issues!!

.

2 comments:

Mendi said...

Cute layout! And more pink! Yay! Love all the little details you added. :)

Lyne Blodgett said...

I'm not a good selfie taker either...you're not alone.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS