Just like a Weeble

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hello!  Today I have a new layout for Child's Play.  
We were challenged to create a page inspired by the classic toy---Weebles!  Remember those?  I do and I loved them!

***Patterned paer by Doodlebug Designs***
***sketch design by Scrapbook Generation (free-June 2013)***

I was definitley inspired by the toy itself and its ability to stay upright no matter how you tried to knock them down.  Toby has this treat dispensing toy that has a weighted bottom making it much like a weeble...it always pops back up!  

And I remember the slogan perfectly---
"Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!"

Does this toy remind you of anything?  Does it inspire you to create a layout?  I hope you will pop on over to Child's Play to see what the rest of the design team has created and also to participate in this month's challenge.  Have fun!

9/19/14:  Paper Issues has a new issue up---ANYTHING GOES!!  This issue is sponsored by Whisker Graphics. I decided to share this one there. Thanks Paper Issues!!

.

3 comments:

Lyne Blodgett said...

Very cute combo of papers - I wouldn't even have thought of putting them together.

Mendi said...

Such a fun layout! Love how you cut apart the arrow paper and your loops of bakers twine with the wood veneer groupings.

Leah l'Orange said...

super cute page - LOVING that colour combo, seriously! and that pooch - oh my goomie. <3 love how the misting and twine ground everything - gorgeous!! thanks for linking up at Paper Issues, Steffanie!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS