June issue of CREATE!

Monday, June 16, 2014

It's that time again when I get to share a sneak peek at what I made for Scrapbook Generation's June issue of CREATE.  It's live today!

This month I was given a color palette to work with.  Lucky for me it was one that I am pretty comfortable with---primaries!  This is a peek of the layout.  It's from our Disney trip in 2012.


I also created a Mother's Day card from a tag sketch.  Not part of the assignment, but I definitley stepped out of my comfort zone for this one using pastels and flowers!


Sorry that I can only show you a snippet on my blog.  Please check out the full layout and card---along with all the other great projects---in this month's issue of CREATE right HERE.  

Thanks for reading and have a happy day!

2 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love your layout & pretty card in the newest Create! Such a fun layout....great colors & photos!

Lyne Blodgett said...

I love the create magazine and can't wait to see your full items.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS