Fun News!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

I'm very excited to announce that I'm joining the design team at one of my favorite challenge blogs---SCRAP OUR STASH!!!


A bit about Scrap Our Stash:
Our challenge blog was created to inspire and challenge you to use up the products and supplies you have in your stash! We will post a STASH challenge on the 1st of each month and a sketch challenge with a STASH prompt on the 15th of each month. You will have until the 29th to link up your entry for both challenges to be entered into the monthly prize drawing.

My first reveal with them will be on Wednesday, July 2nd so stay tuned!  I really love what I created and can't wait to share!

4 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Awesome Sauce!!!!!
Off to check out the blog!

Lyne Blodgett said...

Wonderful news - they picked a great team member!

Mendi said...

Congratulations! That's awesome--I'm so excited for you! :)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Congratulations!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS