The May issue of CREATE is here!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I love the second Monday (or Tuesday morning!) of the month because that is the day the newest issue of CREATE goes live!  Scrapbook Generation's free digital magazine made it's debut in January and has received a very warm welcome from all in the community.  It is jam-packed full of creative inspiration from manufacturer design teams, CREATE readers and, of course, it's own creative team of designers (of which I am a part of!).  

This month I was given a sketch challenge.  I loved this sketch...but then again, I've hardly met a sketch from them that I didn't like! What I like about this one though, is that it makes use of those 6x6 paper pads that many of us are guilty of collecting.  Yes, you KNOW who you are...  

Here is a sneak peek at what I created:

I also created a card from this month's tag sketch:

Sorry, but you will have to go to the link HERE and view the magazine to see my entire layout and card.  But you will also have a chance to see many other beautiful projects and read a few good articles, too.  
So grab a drink, sit back and enjoy!!

3 comments:

Mendi said...

These sneak peeks looks super enticing. I need to go and catch up on the last few issues badly! :)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Wow! An impressive layout.....love all of the bright colors and fun elements! I still need a few sports layouts for the girls, will definitely keep your neat ideas in mind! Love all of the great inspiration in the newest Create!

debbi said...

Absolutely love your baseball layout. It was my favorite one in this month's issue.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS