It's Raining Cats & Dogs

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Paper Issues' current issue is this...it's raining cats & dogs.  So I thought I would help them out and pull together some of my favorite layouts featuring my fur babies!

First up, our beloved kitty---Lucy.  She came to us in July of 2006 from the local animal shelter.  She was barely 6 weeks old!


And here is a layout of her a little older playing with my husband through the window...


Next up is our doggie, Toby.  He is relatively new to the family, just joining us last August.  He was just shy of 8 weeks old and weighed less than our kitty!  Now he is a bounding 70 lbs!!


He quickly figured out what was his and made sure he kept these treasured possessions close.


I love this very recent page I created with photos of Toby from our February snow.


And since it's not ALL about the cats & dogs but also about RAINING---I though I would throw this one in about Andrew getting muddy following some of our typical winter rain.


That's it!  If you want to see more layouts surrounding these issues, head on over to Paper Issues!

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are all fabulous. Such sweet fur babies! Thank you so much for linking them up to Paper Issues! :)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Great cat & dog and muddy layouts...great inspiration!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS