Simon says...

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Good morning!  I have a new layout to share for Child's Play today.  The inspiration is this classic game---Simon.

***Fancy Pants Little Sport collection***

I took my inspiration form the name of the game itself and the popular non-technical game from which it came, Simon Says...  The beauty of this as a title prompt is that you can really add anything after it.  It's a great lead in.  For this photo, I kept it simple and just went with smile.

I used a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy (April, week 1).  This is a great sketch designed by Laura Whitaker.   I found it very easy to use and changed very little to the original design as I created my layout.



Paper Issues has a new issue up---Pitch Perfect.  I'm submitting this for two reasons.  First, the photo was taken at my husband's softball game which involves pitching, right?  And second, as photos go, this is among the perfect ones in my book.  Thank you Paper Issues, for this one!

10 comments:

Pat said...

Gorgeous LO! Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

Brenshevia Baker said...

Wonderfully done, thank you for joining us at LGS!

Cherished said...

Beautiful page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

LisaM said...

Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Brandi Matos said...

So very wonderful!!! Nicely done with the black background!!!
Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

Kerry said...

Gorgeous page Steffanie and great pic of your boy's. Love all the layers and strips of washi, I thought the one above the photo was stitching until I took a closer look! TFS. xx

wendipooh13 said...

wonderful wonderful page!!! LOVE The wood accents!!! Thank you so much for playing along at LGS!

Stacey said...

Great page! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

Tone-Lill said...

A fab take on the sketch and I love the dark background.
Thank you for playing along with our challenge at LGS :

Carla said...

Fabulous! Love the dark background. Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS