Love found...

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Good morning and happy April 1st to you!  Today I have something special to share...
Child's Play Challenges and Scrapstuffz "Inspired By" have joined forces to bring you one fun event!  Prizes will be given on both challenge sites so don't miss out!

We were given this classic childhood craft for inspiration.  Remember sand art?

And this sketch:

Here is what I created:
***Bo Bunny a gift of love collection***

I was inspired by sand art...just not in the same way as our inspiration photo.  One of my favorite things to do at the beach is write messages in the sand.  This is one I wrote to my husband who was not able to join us on this particular trip.  I took a photo of it and texted it to him along with the other of the two starfish holding hands.  Sometimes I really love technology!


Starfish cut using my Silhouette.  Starbucks coffee sleeves recycled and punched for circle and heart accents.  A few rhinestones added for sparkle.


Fun little tag I made...


All my papers and photo edges were "inked" with Stampin' Up crumb cake.  Love this ink as a nice versatile and light neutral.

Now hop on over to the challenge blogs mentioned above and see what other design team members have created.  Then get busy and create something yourself.  Be sure to upload to both blogs for your chance to win one of the prizes!  Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Steffani! Saw this layout on the CP Blog and just had to stop by and let you know what an amazing job you did with this page! Love everything about it! Love your style and this has to be one of my favs!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Very pretty! I really like your layout using all of the fun colors & sketch for this challenge. Love the sweet photos. Thanks for encouraging me to play along this month....helped me get another two pager finished for Ava!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS