March Issue of CREATE

Monday, March 10, 2014

Have I mentioned how proud I am to be a part of this amazing online magazine?  This is only the third issue of CREATE but each time I am just wowed by the quality and inspiration contained within.  

Here is a small peek of what I contributed to the magazine this month:

***Echo Park Happy Camper collection***

***My Mind's Eye Hip-Hooray collection***

You will have to go to Scrapbook Generation's link to CREATE magazine HERE to see the full reveal!  So grab a steaming cup of coffee---or whatever your favorite drink is---and take some time to drink in all the goodness contained in this month's issue.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mendi said...

I finally had a chance to sit and look at the issue. Both of your projects are fantastic! I especially love the way you decorated your gift bag using the tag sketch! :)

Chark said...

Congrats! love your projects!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS