Arctic Freeze

Sunday, March 16, 2014

***Fancy Pants Down by the Shore collection***

Love these photos.  The expression on his face is priceless.  And it truly speaks to the sensation he is experiencing at that moment---the freezing cold ocean waters of the Oregon coast! 


I added Stickles to the corrugated letters (seems to be my thing lately!).  I felt this gave it that "freezing" kind of feel, like frost that sparkles when the light shines on it.  For this reason, I am entering this in the Scrap Our Stash Stash-A-Thon challenge for candles/anything that sparkles.


This is designed after a sketch from Scrapbook Generation.  You can find this one in Sketches for Scrapbooking, One-page Sketches volume 1.

Something you may have noticed about me...I like white borders around my photos.  I do this a lot.  Since I print at home, this is easy.  I just make sure that I leave a little space between my photos before I print.  Just a little 
  tid-bit about me!

8 comments:

Brenda Ragsdale said...

Awesome page Steffani and wonderful way to add sparkle to your page! Thank you so much for participating in the Scrap A Thon at Scrap Our Stash!

Solange J. said...

Stunning layout... Everything is so well balanced ! Love your paper choice.

Joefil said...

Fantastic page! I love the way you used your sparkle! Thank you for playing along in our Stash A Thon at Scrap our Stash!

Kerry said...

Hi Stephanie, absolutely fabulous layout - with great photo's and title. Thanks for sharing your wonderful page with us at Scrap Our Stash. xx

Dulcinea Silva said...

that is really stunning! Love it so much! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

Jenni Calma said...

I love ALL of this! The colors and composition are fantastic! The balance of paper and journaling to the photos are perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Stash A Thon at Scrap Our Stash!

kate blue said...

absolutely positively in love with this-he is adorable and those are some great pics :) Kate (SOS)

Rochelle Spears said...

beautiful! Love the stickler on the corrugated cardboard! Thanks for playing along with our Stash A Thon at Scrap our Stash!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS