A new challenge at Child's Play!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

OK...I'll admit, I'm double dipping on this one.  I actually created the Momma Bird layout with this Child's Play challenge in mind.  But the deadlines for a couple of the challenges I wanted to enter it in were the 15th and 16th.  So I posted it early.  What are you gonna do...arrest me?  I thought so. ;-)


So the challenge this week at Child's Play is to create a layout inspired by Mother Goose.  Surely you are familiar with either the image of the bonnet-wearing white goose (with or without spectacles) or some of the hundreds of nursery rhymes given to her credit.  
For my layout, I went with the theme of mother---in this case, mother nature and this mother bird.  You can read more about the story behind the layout HERE.

I encourage you to come on over to Child's Play, see what some of the other design team members have created and then get inspired yourself!  If you create a layout, be sure to link up on the Child's Play blog for your chance at a prize.  I look forward to seeing how you're inspired!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS