Hello Kitty

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Nope...not the Hello Kitty you might have been thinking of.  This is our kitty, Lucy, getting to know her new big brother.

***Studio Calico Here + There collection***

I love these photos of the two of them.  She's so curious...and he just wants to love her.  Precious moments. 
I used Inspired Blueprints sketch #120 for this one.  It called for four photos, all 3x4 verticals.  I altered the sketch just a bit to accommodate my three larger horizontal photos.  I think the overall look is essentially the same though.  I customized some speech bubbles with my Silhouette and also cut the word hello.  Add a few wood stars (I told you I love them!), some hand-stitching, a bit of washi---all done!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Totally cute!! Love the stars, hand-stitching and of course how you used your silhouette. Awesome!!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

An adorable layout! Great hand stitching, title, and sweet photos!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS