New Year---New challenge at Child's Play!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014


Yes, it's New Year's Day and it also happens to be the first Wednesday of the month.  Over at Child's Play, that means we have a new challenge up!
Today's classic game challenge is Monopoly!


This layout plays on the iconic mustache-wielding Mr. Monopoly.  Confession here.  Some of you  may recognize this layout...sadly, it's not new.  I actually created it nearly 2 years ago.  It immediately came to mind when I saw this challenge though.  With all the craziness and busy-ness that is Christmas and then deciding to gut and paint my scrap room right after, I am in no position to create anything in here!  I'm still trying to purge and unpack!  Anyway, although it is a recycled lo, I hope you can still be inspired!

Now come on over to Child's Play and see what the other DT members have created.  Then get busy and create a layout for our challenge.  You have until the end of the month to be eligible for a prize!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS