Then & Now

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Glitter...do you love it or hate it?  Or do you fall somewhere in between?  I am probably the latter.  Don't hate it, but am not a huge fan either.  Today at Child's Play Challenges, we challenge you to bring a little sparkle to your layout.  

Here is my example:
***My Mind's Eye Countdown to Christmas collection***

As you can see, not a whole lot of glitter.  And I did not use any LOOSE glitter.  It is, however, embedded in the patterned papers I used...also the Thickers are covered in red glitter.  But they came that way.  The best way to use glitter, in my opinion.  No mess!  Just the way I like it!

I hope you will join us this week at Child's Play.  We would love to see how you enjoy the crafty kid in you!

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

So cute! Love how you used glitter /shinny paper instead of messy glitter....I am not a fan of using glitter on lo's either! Love the comparison photos of the boys!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS