Some exciting news...

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Check this out!

 

Se the person in the third row, left?  That's me!  Little ol' me!  Yes, I am going to be creating for Scrapbook Generation's new digital magazine debuting in January!  I am so excited and honored to be a part of this new adventure for them and to be able to work alongside such a talented group of women.
Someone pinch me...please!

Please go to Scrapbook Generation and check out the full announcement, along with everyone's personal introduction.  I'll be sure to let you know when the first issue goes live!

4 comments:

Mendi said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! :)

GLOANN said...

Steffi, I cannot begin to tell you how thrilled I was when I visited SG blog this morning and saw your face there with the new design team for SG. Congratulations to you!! Miss having contact with you through CK.

GrammaChurch said...

Oh wow! What an honor! And truly deserving. You have earned it with all the hard work you have been doing keeping up the blog, the challenges and your DT work. I admire your style and it is clear to see that others do too. Congratulations!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

So very excited for you...a deserved honor! I am looking forward to seeing you design for SG's new digital magazine....so neat! Wishing you all the best!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS