Our Little Slugger

Friday, December 13, 2013

Inspired Blueprints has a new sketch posted today...which means I have a new layout to share!

***Fancy Pants Little Sport collection***

This is sketch #114 and I love it!  Rarely do we see single page sketches with more that 1-3 photos and this one has SEVEN!!  It worked perfectly for this series of action shots I took of Andrew at one of his baseball games in 2012.  Because there were so many photos and I wanted to keep the focus on them, I kept the rest of the layout pretty simple.  I say that I used the FP Little Sport collection (which I did), but the reality is that there are just two strips of patterned paper, a few die-cuts and the tiny alphas and sticker stars.  I added to that some Jillibean corrugated alphas, Thickers and a scattering of wood veneer stars.  Oh, and a spritz or two of brown mist to the background.  That's it!

Come on over to Inspired Blueprints and join the fun!  You can see what the rest of the design team created and get inspired to create something of your own.  There is a new sketch posted every Friday and often a fabulous prize up for grabs at the end of the month!

Addendum: April 14, 2014
Paper Issues latest issue is "pitch perfect".  I think this layout fits the bill perfectly!

3 comments:

blsd2scrp said...

very excellent page! love the multiple photos!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love it! I really like your version on the sketch....love the action shots, the striped paper above & below the photos, and the baseball elements! Very sharp!

GrammaChurch said...

Love this page! Your action photos are marvelous. Usually I just get blur :( I like all the traditional baseball elements too like the bat and ball and all the different types of stars.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS