"My Favorite Things" Blog Hop!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy December and welcome to the Child's Play blog hop!
In case you did not arrive here from Deanne's blog, you will want to go HERE and start and the beginning.  We don't want you to miss any of the fantastic design team inspiration that you are sure to find at every stop!  And you will want to follow the instructions there for your chance to win a scrappy prize!

If you are familiar with The Sound of Music or enjoy listening to holiday music, you have undoubtedly heard the song that has inspired this hop.

Raindrops on roses,
And whiskers on kittens,
Bright copper kettles
And warm woolen mittens.
Brown paper packages
Tied up with string,
These are a few of my favorite things

What comes mind when you think of your favorite play things? Or maybe your child's favorites?


I have a confession to make here...this is not a new layout.  I made it earlier this year.  I just plain ran out of time.  Call it creative recycling! So, I remembered that I had created this layout of some of my son's favorite things...using this very title.  I hope you can forgive me, but it's just so fitting!


Be sure to leave me a comment...I would love for you to share with me one of your favorite things! You have until December 24th to complete the hop and enter your LO at Child's Play for a chance to win.  We will announce a winner before the new year!

Blog Hop List:
YOU ARE HERE----Steffanie steffanies.blogspot.com/
Devra mycreativeview.blogspot.com/
Karen http://icouldbescrapbookinginstead.blogspot.co.uk/

Almost to the end!  Next on your hop is our fearless leader, DEVRA.
Happy hopping and I hope you get some of your favorite things this holiday season!

14 comments:

Auntie Em said...

What a bright and cheerful LO! I like the black background which really makes the bright colours pop.

One of my favourite things now is a warm mug of hot chocolate with a good friend. :)

Moongirl said...

Love it! Love your style though. That banner is awesome. My son was a total toy car hound too.

Devra said...

Another fantastic page! Love the photos and papers. We've all pulled things out of our stash! One of my favorite things is to be curled up on the couch with a hot beverage and a good book!

Julene Matthews said...

I have a nephew and a great nephew who are both car crazy so I can identify with your layout.Love that beaut photo of him.

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love all of the bright colors, banner, and sweet photos! Great job.

Colleen said...

I thought I recognized that layout ;) I loved it the first time you posted it, and I love it this time, too. Always a fan of your clean lines. Love the mixed fonts in the title. I have all that paper sitting in my stash... may just have to lift this.

Denise Price said...

Oh, boys do love their cars! I like the bright, Crayola-like colors on this page.

Thanks for your recent comment on my blog.

Doreen Vasquez said...

Recycled? That's okay...cuz this is the first time I'm seeing it! :)
Cute, colorful, and fun!
One of my favorite things? Bet you can guess... scrapbooking!

justjane said...

Boys and cars seem to go hand in hand. Love your happy, colourful page. If you have hopped to my blog already you will know what one of my favourite things is .... yep reading!

Adele said...

How adorable! Love all the lined up trucks. Familiar sight at my house, too! :-) Super cute LO! All those mixed fonts are fabulously fun.

noricoleman said...

Great layers and the colors are fantastic, I especially love the pics though because I know how much boys love there cars and trucks.

noricoleman said...

The colors are so vibrant, I especially love the pictures because I know how boys love their cars.

scrapstorian said...

So much fun - I really like the bright colours you used, brings out the cars/truck in the photos and gives it an awesome "childlike' looks. Thanks for sharing.

Shirley Mijares Mascarina said...

Another great page Steff! Love the colors,photos, design, everything!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS