Meet Mark the Moose

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hey there!  It's Wednesday which means we have another challenge for you over at Child's Play!  Today we are taking inspiration from the classic holiday TV special, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. 

***My Mind's Eye paper stack, Crate Paper chipboard***

Yes, I realize that a moose is not the same as a reindeer.  But when I saw this challenge, these photos were the first that came to mind.  And I just keep hearing "I'm cute! I'm cute!" in that plugged little Rudolph voice that he says after Clarice tells him she thinks he's kinda cute!  Which is exactly what I think when I see my boys with Mark...they're cute! They're cute!


I whipped this one together pretty quickly---time crunch!  And quick for me is just over 2 hours...I know...pathetic.  What helped me do this though was deciding to scraplift one of my own pages.  Remember the "favorite things" layout I re-posted last week?  Well, this is the same design, just flipped and without stitching.  It really helped to be able to measure my own layout and cut my papers without having to do the guess work!

I hope you will join us over at Child's Play and share with us a Rudolph inspired layout of your own!

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

A very cute layout! I really like the mix of colors, neat design, & fun elements. Also, love the title and journaling....adorable story!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS