@ the PATCH

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hi there!  It's time for another reveal over at Scrapstuffz "Inspired by" Challenges!  Here is the gorgeous photo we were given to be inspired by:

 
 photo courtesy of Outdoor Scenics, photography by Allen Adler

It was taken by my friend Devra's dad.  Isn't it awesome?  I love it!  Maybe because I love old barns...and the color red!  Which brings me to my layout:

 ***Bella Blvd Finally Fall collection***
 
It didn't take long for me to decide where this inspiration would lead me.  I had some photos from a trip to an area pumpkin patch from a couple years ago that I knew had a barn in it...and of course it's red! 
I didn't use a sketch for this one.  I just decided to wing it.  Once in a while that works for me and thank goodness, this was one of those times!  Of course, it helps when you have a collection to work with that includes embellishment stickers, borders and journal cards!

I hope you will join us over at Scrapstuffz for this challenge.  You have all month to link up your "inspired by" layout and enter for your chance to win a fabulous prize!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS