Guest Designer at Scrap Our Stash!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Yes, that's right!  I was invited to guest design for the month of October at Scrap Our Stash!  Woo Hoo!  I have recently had two of my layouts make their top 3 pick on their challenges and am thrilled to be invited to participate as a designer!


The first challenge for the month is Tic-Tac-Toe and I love it!  You can find the playing card HERE.  All you have to do is choose 3 items in a row to use on your layout.  I happened to score twice---a diagonal and a horizontal---and ended up using six out of the nine items to choose from.  Great use of my stash, I must say!

**Echo Park Happy Days collection**

The items I used were washi tape, decorative pins, twine, journaling card, arrows and wood veneers (I painted an arrow to match my layout).  I think the items that have been in my stash the longest and were so great to put to use were the decorative pins.  I used sketch #104 from Inspired Blueprints as my starting point and went from there.

Thank you, Scrap Our Stash, for a great challenge.  I hope you will join me there this month and play some Tic-Tac-Toe of your own.  Be sure to link up your layout to their website if you do!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

This is a super cool layout Stephanie and those doughnuts are so delicious looking, I'm sure your boys enjoyed eating them as much as you enjoyed scrapping the photo's! WTG. xx

kate blue said...

good job on the double score! Great colorful layout and of course, I am a big fan of black cardstock for the POP factor!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS