Bouncy Time!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Time for a new challenge over at Child's Play!  Today we have a classic card game up to inspire you---UNO! 

I will start out saying that I really did not grow up playing this game and we don't have it in our current large inventory of games either.  But, I do remember playing a few times with friends, usually on the losing end!

***Echo Park Little Boy collection***

The inspiration for my layout came from the primary colors on the cards.  I chose the wild card as my main inspiration, with the 4 color grid.  While the image on the card is more oval...I chose to keep mine square.  As an unforeseen bonus, I noticed that the bounce house had a curvature to the top that mimicked that on the card. Love it when that happens!


I used a sketch from Sketches for Scrapbooking, one page layouts, volume 1.
I am entering this in the About A Boy Anything Goes challenge for this month.

For more inspiration and to participate in the challenge for your chance to win this month's prize, hop on over to Child's Play!  Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Brenshevia Baker said...

Wonderfully done, love the colors you selected. Thanks for joining us at AAB!

Heather M said...

Great job with the colors! Cute layout!

Diana said...

What a nice and bright layout! So glad you joined in on the fun over at About A Boy!

Devra said...

Love how you made this work. The colors are terrific. Thanks for playing again at About a Boy

Lynn Good said...

Great use of so many photos, and love the journalling. Awesome page and thanks for playing along with us at About A Boy

Mendi said...

Cute layout! Love the grid style, the fun bright colors and the double stitching! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS