I Spy a Little Guy...

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Time for another reveal at Inspired Blueprints!  This is IB Sketch #99---

**American Crafts Campy Trails collection**

I stayed pretty true to the sketch...just a few changes like moving title and journaling around a bit. 


The banner pieces were individually cut from a piece of embossed patterned paper.  The owl is a Silhouette shape that I then had to piece together...by far the hardest part on this entire layout!


I again used my Silhouette to cut the negative title pieces and the arrow/title piece.  I am most excited about that element.  I had downloaded a set of arrows and then welded a personal text to one of them.  So easy and yet gives such great custom detail.  At least I think so!


Had to go buy a new white journaling pen for this part.  I knew the look I wanted and journal strips or a journal spot were just not going to work.  So off to Michael's I went with my coupon in hand!  Luckily, they had one.  So far, so good.

I hope you will hop over to Inspired Blueprints and see what the other design team members have created.  Maybe you will be inspired to create your own layout based on one of these sketches.  If so, be sure to upload to the gallery before the end of the month.  You just might win a prize!

3 comments:

Heather M said...

The owl on the twine with banners is so cute!

Linda said...

Great layout, Steffanie! Love how you used those oft forgotten eyelettes to hang the banner!

Mendi said...

Your layout turned out very cool! Love your welded arrow to finish your title and the way you "hung" your banner! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS