Creativity starts...

Monday, June 24, 2013

Finally completing some of my layouts from the Scrapbook Generation kits that I have been receiving.  This is another one featuring the wonderful gals I met online and now meet up with at least once a year.  We have such a blast together!

**Echo Park For the Record 2 collection**

I followed the original design pretty closely.  I decided to add in a pretty long title though, so that changed some of the embellishment placement that the original had on the top left side. 


I love this picture of Becky!  The title just came so naturally with the addition of this photo!


Thank you to the ladies at SG for their talent in layering embellishments.  I'm not sure I could do it without them!  And thank you to my friend Laurie (Tulipscrapper) for doing this layout first so I could see how perfectly these photos fit with this kit!

2 comments:

okanogangirl said...

Fantastic page! And perfect use of some girly paper for you ;)

Amanda
www.lovejoypaper.com

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love it! A great mix of colors, neat design, title & fun photos! Looks like fun!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS