As promised...more cards!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

As I mentioned in my last post, I make a lot of cards in May and June.  Today I'm sharing a few more...

For Andrew's teacher.  I made this to go with the class gift which was a selection of gift cards to various places and a Cali-Lily plant all in a big basket.  I also customized a drinking tumble for her to go in the basket.  Collection used is from Fancy Pants Off to School.

Here is the tumbler:
A birthday card for my sister-in-law.  This collection from Echo Park has really given me a lot of mileage!  It's the original For the Record from a couple years ago.

Pretty self explanatory here...Father's Day card.  I made 3 of these---one for my dad, one for Jim's dad and one for my step-dad.  Patterned paper is from an older DCWV collection, The Green Stack.


Anniversary card.  Made two of these.

  I should mention that all of these are lifts of cards I found while searching for ideas online.  I have pinned them in my Pinterest card gallery if you are interested in checking the original source.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS