Who vacuums with style?

Thursday, April 18, 2013

My little Andrew does!  Or at least back when doing grown-up tasks was fun.  Back then I didn't have to ask him to vacuum...now, I do.  Oh well.  I just love this photo I caught of him where he almost looks like he is getting his groove on while doing house work!


The sketch is from Juliana Michaels for The Paper Bakery.  Fun sketch with nice clean lines...right up my alley!

 
I am also taking on the challenge at About A Boy to use chevrons.   This was a great opportunity for me to get out that Washi Tape I bought a while back and haven't used!  I also created my own chevron shape with my Silhouette software and cut the 2 large ones you see coming from behind my photo.  I do love my Silhouette for being able to create my own cut files!

17 comments:

The Scorpian Crafter said...

Super cute layout! I love all the various letters that you used! Thanks for joining About a Boy.

Shirley Mijares Mascarina said...

Another great page Steff! I do love your neat and clean style with great details!

Tegan said...

Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Bakery!

Kelly Jean said...

Aw what a cute layout!! What a great capture and I love the way you scrapped it!

sandi said...

Oh wow! This is just so super sweet! Love what you've done with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

Brenshevia Baker said...

Really cute page, love the pp you selected. thanks for joining us at AAB!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

So cute...great colors & use of chevrons! The photo is adorable, does he still help vacuum?

Cindy Keogh said...

Super sweet and cute layout! Thank you for playing at About a Boy!

Juliana said...

What an adorable photo and layout! To cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!!!

Katrina Hunt said...

Oh goodness, what a cute cute page and title!!! So adorable! Great use of the sketch and thanks for playing with us!! Hugs, Katrina

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable layout and photo Steffanie!! Love the story behind your photo! The mix of alphas in your title is so fun, and I love that Chevron border!! Awesome take on the Sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

Sarah Hill said...

Steffanie, I, too, love clean lines! So we are 2 peas in a pod :) I'm so glad you were able to play along with us for our first sketch challenge. Hope to see more from you in the future.

Melinda Garner said...

What an adorable photo! Super cute layout! Thank you for joining us at AAB!

Brenshevia Baker said...

awesome page, like all the details, thanks for joining us at AAB!

Kelly said...

Fantastic job with the chevron challenge! LOVE how you used the chevron tape and fabulous title! Thanks for playing along with us at About A Boy! :)

jenessa said...

Love everything about this page! The photo, design, color scheme. It's all fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at AAB!

Devra said...

Love the chevron you created. Your pages are always incredible. Glad you played at About a Boy

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS