The Artist in You

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

 **My Mind's Eye Lime Twist**

What mom doesn't love it when her child brings her cute little notes and hand-drawn pictures?  Even when it's drawn on a post-it, I just can't seem to part with them.  This is one of my favorites---it includes every member of the family, right down to his baby brother.  And drawn proportionally...of course!

The design for this layout comes from sketch #91 at Inspired Blueprints.  I also incorporated the challenge at About A Boy to showcase your son's art work. 

6 comments:

Melinda Garner said...

I can't part with them either! Adorable picture and great layout to showcase it! Thank you for joining us at AAB!

Brenshevia Baker said...

oh this is just TOO adorable! love the bright colors on the black paper. thanks for joining us at AAB!

Lintsi said...

This is adorable! The post-it note is too cute <3! Thanks for sharing your layout at About a Boy!

The Scorpian Crafter said...

I so love all the colors on your layout. Thanks for joining About a Boy!

Devra said...

Way too cute! Love the contrast of color against the black. Beautiful. Another cool creation and great for About a Boy!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love the bright colors against the dark background. I really like the placement of your sons drawing on the dotted tag...so fun!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS