Recent Cards

Friday, April 12, 2013

Today I realize there are several cards that I have not shared here on my blog.  These two are on the simpler side.

First, an Easter card for my mom.  I lifted this one from Silhouette.  I think the flower was even the weekly freebie.  Very fun to make...especially the little spikey center thing!

 
Sympathy cards are never fun to make, but necessary.  I like how this one turned out though.  Very simple and yet elegant.


I'll have a few more to share soon!

3 comments:

Chark said...

I'm loving these. The embossing makes them extra special. And the flower is so pretty! Thanks for your comment for Ben's bday...he's going to love these!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

So very pretty! Loving both cards... the pretty red flower on the first one and the beautiful embossing and green ribbon on the second!

Mendi said...

These are awesome Steffanie! I need to make a Sympathy card this weekend and this is such great inspiration! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS