Our Little Music Man

Monday, April 1, 2013

Looking back at my layouts that I completed for March, it seems I forgot to share a few.  I did all four sketches for Inspired Blueprint again.  I just love her sketches!  They are very versatile and seeing the DT examples really helps to kick start my own creativity.


**Echo Park A Boy's Life collection**

This layout came together fairly quickly.  I didn't use the doilies (or any other circular element) as seen in the original sketch.  I chose to use a larger/longer title and and an embellishment in their places instead. 


I love it when a paper collection kit provides everything I need to complete a page.  Well, almost everything.  I added buttons, twine and the large orange Thickers in the title.  And some ink for edging...of course! ;-)

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS