One of my favorites...

Saturday, April 13, 2013

  I am really proud of this card.  Lots of layering and just fun stuff.  Made it for sister-in-law who turned.....yes....fifty...last month.  How ever did you know...(wink::wink).


I had a vision for this card in my mind and it pretty much turned out like I had planned.  Love it when that happens!

**Simple Stories SN@P! collection**

I cut the "50", the ampersand and the the layered circle/scallop circle with my Silhouette.  The doily is pretty generic, from a big box craft store, I think.  Baker's twine is from My Mind's Eye, both colors. 
 My husband's first response was..."that's heavy!"  Yes...yes it is.

4 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

This is a beautiful card!! I love the colors and the layering!!!

Mendi said...

Oh my! I bet this made your sister-in-laws day! This is one of my favorites too. I've pinned ya! ;)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Wow! A very impressive 50th birthday card....love all of the layering & the twine!

Crystal said...

Love all of the layering.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS