My CKC Shopping Spree

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's time for another ISSUE Challenge hosted by yours truly at Club CK!  
This time I am challenging players to use a prop on their layout.  It can be in the photos but doesn't have to be.  It could also be an embellishment on your page.

Here is my example:
**Simple Stories SN@P! Life collection**

I used a large chalkboard for a photo prop.  Chalkboards are very big in scrapbooking right now and I thought this would be a fun way to use one.  I took a photo of it with my cell phone and used it as a shopping list at the CKC vendor fair and then scrapped a photo with me in it later!


I included the logo from my wrist band in the title.  So nice that the colors coordinated perfectly!


Love these little calendars in the 6x6 paper pad from Simple Stories.  Such a great embellishment!


I drew journal lines in pencil then erased them after the actual writing.  I just don't trust myself to write straight!  I added the little pearl accents to give a little girl boost.  I don't get to do that very often so thought I better take advantage!

If you think you'd like to join in the fun, check out the link above at Club CK.  I would love to see you there!

3 comments:

Heather M said...

Love your bright banner, polka dot silhouette & washi use! I think I might have an idea for a layout. Hope I can find some time to do it.

csewy-csescrap13 said...

A very creative challenge for this week at ClubCK! I really like the photo of you with your shopping list! Great layering, banner, and mix of paper....another great layout!

Mendi said...

Such a fun prop idea! Looks like you totally scored at the convention. I was going to tell you that CW finally got in Fancy Pants and Simple Stories, but from the looks of it (hard to tell from your overall photo) you may have already found them. :) Yoshi is leaving for a 1-1/2 weeks on Thursday--We should get together. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS