Lucy: Chapter One

Friday, April 5, 2013

Another layout I created using a sketch from Inspired Blueprints.  

**Crate Paper Story Teller collection **

My photos are larger than the ones in the sketch.  I was also limited on the size of the pinked circle that I cut since my Silhouette is not the 12x12 version.  Initially I was not very happy with how much of the circle that my photos covered.  To make the footprint of my circle larger, I loosely machine-stitched two larger circles around the smaller patterned paper one.  I actually think that this added to the playfulness of the theme.  Kind of doodle-y and unpredictable...much like a kitty!  The misting in the background and the loose, loopy baker's twine also played into this theme.  I cut the tag out of a large piece of patterned paper and decided that it was both a title and journaling in one.  All I added was her name and the date.  Wha-La!

3 comments:

Mendi said...

This turned out darling! Love your stitched circle--Such a happy fix. :)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Very cute! I really like the stitched circle, twine, and little kitten element! A neat version of the sketch!

Chark said...

cute layout and cute pics!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS