Hug a firefighter...

Sunday, April 21, 2013

The title of my latest layout created with  Inspired Blueprints sketch #89!  So glad to see them up and running again!

**Echo Park Scoot collection**

I took a lot of inspiration from the layout by IB DT member, Fiona Johnstone.  I just loved the way she did the title so much that I did my best to replicate the idea with my one title using Word.  I also rotated the sketch, as she did.  From there the similarities lessen, but I still kept referring back to hers as my inspiration.  Thanks, Fiona!

I used my Silhouette to cut the dotted wide border beneath the photo, the ladder and the tag on the right including the heart.

6 comments:

Heather M said...

Very cute layout!

Mendi said...

Your layout turned out adorable! I love your title and subtitle and the fun color scheme! :)

Chark said...

stinkin' cute!

Shirley Mijares Mascarina said...

This is sooo cute! Love the colors and the fun papers you used. Really great page Steff!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

An adorable layout using inspiration from Fiona Johnstone...love the border, ladder & tags cut with your Silhouette. The paper and firetruck, & darling photos are perfect for this layout! Great colors, too!

Becki Adams said...

Great layout! I love the colors you chose :) Thanks for visiting my blog. You may want to go back and read today's post ;)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS