Pictures with Santa...2010

Friday, March 1, 2013

Yes, 2010 was the last time the boys had their pictures taken with Santa.  We tried to go this last year but found out that the place we prefer to go no longer allows you to take your own photos.  Major bummer for me as I had a new camera---my first DSLR!---that I was anxious to try out.  Oh well.  At least I have these.  Some pretty decent pictures...even for a point & shoot!


Another kit from Scrapbook Generation.  I think the only thing I changed from the original sketch is using 3 photos on the right instead of just two.  I replaced one of the 4x6 photos with 2 4x3's.  They also suggested using dimensional adhesive behind all of the sticker embellishments on the left.  I did this for about half of them.  I preferred the contrast in flat vs. raised elements.

 
**Echo Park Very Merry Christmas collection**

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS