I'm up for Reader's Pick!!!

Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm so excited and honored to be selected as one of three to be up for Reader's Pick!  This means I have a chance to be published in Creating Keepsakes magazine this Sept/Oct!!  But I need your votes...lots of them. 

So, if you like my layout, please vote:
*every day, now through Friday March 15th
*from every connected device you own (pc, laptop, ipad, smartphone).  Each device is one vote.
*from every browser you use (IE, Chrome, Firefox).  Again, each browser is one vote.

The easiest way to do this is to use the voting widget that you see at the top of my right sidebar here on my blog---it says "Vote For Me!"  All you have to do is click on the photo of the layout which will take you to the voting page.  Then click the vote button below my layout and you are DONE!! 

You can also go to this link HERE to the voting page.  Click on vote  > go to the second layout > click the vote button below my layout.  Done!

Thank you, in advance, for all your support and encouragement...and votes!

2 comments:

Mendi said...

That's awesome Steffanie! I've voted for you twice and I'll try to keep coming back everyday. :) I got my house mini album picked up by them this week that I submitted. Yay! I have a good feeling you'll be getting this one published too! ;)

okanogangirl said...

Congrats!!! I've cast a whole bunch of votes for you :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS