Favorite Things

Sunday, March 10, 2013

** Echo Park Scoot collection**

Where does the time go?  Seriously....this boy is now more than 2 times older than these photos.  Even he said, "I'm so little...and cute!"  I guess this is why we do this thing called memory keeping...because so much goes by in the mere blink of an eye.

I created this layout using Inspired Blueprints sketch #85.  This time I stayed very true to the sketch.  I think the only thing I changed was moving the larger piece of patterned paper closer to the right edge so that I could see more of it.  I filled a lot of space with my long title, but the song just kept going through my head....I couldn't cut it short!

Here are some close-ups:

Nearly everything I used came from one collection kit.  The tiny alpha stickers are from Cosmo Cricket.  The other exceptions were the baker's twine, the Silhouette cut for the word things, a brad and one shaped label punch behind the embellishments in the upper right.  I machine stitched around all the patterned paper before adhering it to my layout.  And that about does it!

3 comments:

okanogangirl said...

Adorable!!!! Love the use of the banner!

Amanda
www.lovejoypaper.com

Mendi said...

Another great take on the Inspired Blueprints sketch! These papers are so much fun--I've enjoyed seeing your new layouts each week for these two challenges! :)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Very cute! Love your take on the Inspired Blueprints sketch, the kit and your additions to make a darling layout. I totally agree with you on time...goes too fast!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS