best. photo shoot. ever.

Friday, March 15, 2013

I am hosting the Club CK ISSUE Challenge this week and here is what I was inspired to create...


Let me first say that the background cardstock is white.  I have the hardest time getting true colors when it comes to white paper---either with my photography or my photo-editing skills.  Anyone have any tips???

Anyway, something that stood out to me in the latest issue of Creating Keepsakes was the use of circles.  Not just small circles that you see with embellishments or large full page circles.  But rather what I will call medium sized circles that could be photo spots, journaling spots, a place for a title or as part of a larger embellishment or accent.  You can read more about the issue challenge by clicking on the link above.  In that post you will also see how others have taken on this challenge and their interpretations.  I hope you see you there!

 

**Chipboard alpha, patterned paper and scallop sticker from Bella Blvd;  wook veneer shapes from Studio calico (cameras inked with TH Black Soot Distress Ink); Silhouette cuts for male icon, SNAP! speech bubble, camera lens w/ heart, scalloped frame and photo shoot**

3 comments:

Denise Masanga said...

Those pictures look familiar!

Mendi said...

This turned out darling! Such cute pictures and love your overall layout design & special details! :)

My best tips for photographing white is using a piece of white paper to set your "white balance" on your camera before taking pictures. I discovered this a couple years back and it works miracles. Otherwise my software has an eyedropper where I can mark a spot on my picture that should be white (although this doesn't always work as great). :)

Isbaha said...

What a beautiful blog ! I LOVE your pages !

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS