Valentine Cards...2013 Edition

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I know...the day is almost over but I didn't want to share these cards before they had been given to their recipients!  Well, now they have and now I can...share, that is...with you!

 For the boys:
  

I made identical cards for each of my boys.  The sentiment inside says "Owl always love you!"  Then my husband and I each add our own personal messages to that.  
Owl shape is from Lori Whitlock for Silhouette.

For my husband:

Couple card, heart chain and speech bubble all from Silhouette.  I glued baker's twine strips to a scrap piece of cardstock and placed it behind the cut-out couple.  Papers are from Crate Paper Paper Heart collection.

I made one other card for my mom.  However she has not received it yet so I am going to save that for another post.  Something to look forward to!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I love your cards. The cutout with the twine is great.

Mendi said...

These both turned out ADORABLE Stephanie! Love them! I pinned ya! :)

P.S. I hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day! ;)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS