This Old House

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Along the Boston Freedom Trail lies the home of Paul Revere.  Unfortunately being surrounded by a modern city now, it's impossible to get a front view without cars in it.  Oh well...you take the picture anyway!

**Fancy Pants Country Boutique collection**

 I used the contents of a kit from Scrapbook Generation (November 2012 kit).  The sketch provided didn't really work for my photos though, so I found another sketch from one of their books that I liked better and adapted it.



2 comments:

Megan D said...

Very pretty page. I like how you did the two different fonts. I wish some of these gems were left alone instead of being surrounded by modern life. But perfect paper choice for your page!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Very nicely done....love the colors & pp from the November kit!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS