Santa's Coming...

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

...but not until we have our picnic with Charlie Brown!  Last Christmas we had a small addition to our celebration---a Charlie Brown Christmas tree of our very own!  My sister-in-law Lynn gave us this tree after she saw my Traditions layout on my blog last fall.  Such a thoughtful gift and the perfect centerpiece to our meal!  Thank you, Lynn!  


I used a Scrapbook Generation kit for this one---followed it pretty exactly except I think I changed some of the picture sizes and added one more to the right side (3 4x4's instead of 2 4x6's).  And I think I left some of the sticker embellishments off the left side.

 
**Echo Park Very Merry Christmas collection**

I will say that when I printed these photos, the orange-red in them almost made me change my mind to use them for this layout at all, which uses papers with more of a berry-red in them.  But, I went ahead with it.  And now that it's done, I don't see the differences in the reds as much....notice I said as much.

2 comments:

Mendi said...

This turned out great! I failed to notice your Charlie Brown tree until you pointed it out. It's sooo cute! :)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

A very special Christmas layout...love the trees & title!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS