History Preserved

Monday, February 25, 2013

More from Boston!  This time a layout showcasing the site of the Boston Massacre.  I loved the ornate features of this building---check out the golden crowned lion and the unicorn at the top!

**Fancy Pants Country Boutique collection**

Again, I have used the contents of my November kit from Scrapbook Generations.  And again I chose a different sketch from one of their books (I think it was volume 7) that better suited the photos and overall design I was going for.  I still used the sketch as a source of inspiration for layering the banners and clustering some embellishments.


The title is made up of painted Thickers for HISTORY (they were white) and a script font cut with my Silhouette for preserved.

2 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

I am loving your vacation layouts, which sometimes I think are hard to scrap....very nicely done! Very neat and uncluttered, wow!

Megan D said...

Your color theme for this book is absolutely beautiful!!! Love how you use different fonts. Very elegant.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS