Top 10 Layouts of 2012

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I did this last year and want to do it again for 2012....of course, choosing just 10 out of 81 layouts is very hard!  I love them all!  Well, most of them....

Without further delay....did I mention how very, very hard it was to narrow it down to 10?
Well, I did my best.  Here they are, in no particular order:

 
  

I noticed one thing over the past year...I created many more single page layouts than I did two pagers.  For this top 10, I wanted to make sure to include at least a couple that were of that variety---


***I excluded any work I did for Craft Warehouse as part of their Design Team because those do not belong to me and are no longer my personal property.  Although, I think some of my best work was for them!

In the next few days, I hope to do a similar list of my top picks of cards that I made in 2012I hope you'll join me again!

10 comments:

Erin Blegen said...

What a great collaborative look at your work- your attention to detail and design is just stunning- great work this year and best of luck to you in the new year~!!

xErin

Jen Foster said...

Love this idea and love seeing your favorite layouts!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Lots of great layouts, Steffanie!
I think my favorites are the running one and the layout with the eating snow photos :)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

A great selection of layouts for the year...the ones that you chose were some of my favorites, too! Always love your lo design, colors, and family photos. Thanks for the neat ideas & inspiraton.

Beth Hallgren said...

Great collection of favs! I still love the Teddy one the best :)

Erika said...

Beautiful Collection.. your really do have an eye for color.. each one of these layouts the first thought I had was.. WOW beautiful colors...

Erika said...

Gorgeous collection! You really do have a amazing sense of color... every one of these layouts I looked at them and said.. "WOW beautiful colors"
Your work is simply inspiring.. Not just for the scrappy work... your passion for running and well-being is a true peek into who you are!

PattyC said...

It is so fun to see your favorites all together. They are all great!

Heather M said...

Great Picks Steffanie! I like the Teddy Bear & Snow layouts as my faves.

Mendi said...

A great year of layouts Steffanie! Love all the details to be found on each--You're awesome! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS