Soak Up The Sun!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Another in the stack of layouts inspired by Scrapbook Generation.  Such a fun mini kit by Echo Park called Sunshine---I love this one! 


Once again, I made a few changes.  On the left, I turned a 4x6 spot into two 3x4's.  On the right, I added an additional 2x2 photo.  So instead of being a four photo layout, mine now has six.

 

The only other change I made was to the number of fish.  The original had 12 fussy-cut fish.  After cutting seven, I was more than done!  And I think it still looks fine. 


Oh, I also added the little tag with the word cool on it.  I used dimensional adhesive behind it, the fish, the title block and the two smaller photos, one on each side.

I love that the talented ladies at Scrapbook Generation are helping me to get some layouts done.  Such a good feeling!

4 comments:

alisonm said...

Steph, know what I like about your LO's? That you are not a chronological scrapper; I love seeing baby,toddler, teen etc. LOs. It inspires me! Thanks!

Mendi said...

This is one of my favorites--These papers are just so sunny and happy! Love the little fish and the strip of banner/pennants! Must feel good to have gotten so much done! :)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Another cute layout using your SG kits....great colors & embellishments!

DanaMK said...

Love, love, love it! Those little fishies and the little banners are adorable!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS