My Favorite Cards from 2012

Saturday, January 5, 2013

As promised, here are the cards that made my favorites list from 2012.


I enjoy making cards.  I generally make individual cards for a particular person in mind rather than mass production.  Last year I did have a couple of occasions where making several cards at once made more sense.  Once was for some thank you cards for volunteer leaders of the middle school Wyldlife groups.  The other was Christmas cards for my Wannahatchanegg Peeps (long story!).  When I do that, they are definitely on the more simple side...but I put my love into them just the same!

3 comments:

Mendi said...

These are all so beautiful! Especially love that first one--The colors are so eye-catching! :)

Heather M said...

I love the colors & patterns in the first card.The flower on the Mothers Day card.The pretty yellow crocheted flower with the ruffle.The rosette with the different patterned triangles.Of course, any stitching on a card gives it that extra something. Those are just a few of my faves.

Susan said...

Those are beautiful! You are so good at cardmaking. I love the first one and the one with the ruffle!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS