It's Bath Time!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

In this installment of layouts inspired by Scrapbook Generation, I made a few changes.  The biggest change being the number of photos.  I had 6 photos to use where the original sketch and sample layout called for 4 photos.


Because I had already used the large cloud stickers on another project, I did not have them available to use on the left side of the layout above the 2 photos.  But, since I added 2 more photos to the right side, I moved the journal spot to the left side above the photos filling some of the space where the clouds would have been.  I also moved the "things I love" embellishment to the upper right (it was in the lower right in the original).

 
 **Echo Park Everyday Eclectic**

So, in the end, fewer embellishments and a smaller journal spot but more photos.  I'm happy with the results.   Besides, how could I possibly eliminate one of these cute pictures??? 

2 comments:

Mendi said...

ADORABLE photos!!! I think this is one of the only Echo Park collections I don't own--Might have to change that. ;)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

So cute! I really like how you made it your own by adding the 6 photos and changed the placement of the embellishments...love how it turned out!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS