Merry Christmas---almost!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Only a few more days to go!  Are you ready?  I'm not....but I'm close.  I get to go out today with all the other crazy shoppers and pick up a few last minute items.  Oh, how I wish I'd had time earlier this week to get these things done! 
Anyway, I really just wanted to share a card with you that I made using my Silhouette.  
The striped paper is from Jillibean Soup (last year's holiday collection).  The rest is just cardstock to match.  Such an awesome card pattern from Lori Whitlock---love her Silhouette designs!

In case I do not blog again before the big day---
MERRY CHRISTMAS
to all of you!

2 comments:

Mendi said...

You did a great job on this! I immediately recognized Lori's card template--Love the Jillibean papers you used and the dimension you added to the holly leaves! :)

Beth Hallgren said...

Love it! I never made it to cards this year...just too much going on. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS